November 2, 2016

Santa's Sleigh

Finally after a hectic morning I was able to spend a little time in my stamp room.  Christmas cards are on the agenda these days.



I used one of the blocks that came in one of my first Paper Pumpkin kits for the Crumb Cake rectangle behind the Christmas tree.



Stamps: Santa's Sleigh
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Garden Green, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Santa's Sleigh Thinlit Dies, Big Shot, 
Metallic Enamel Shapes, Stampin' Dimensionals


John and I started the day by going to vote early.  Next Tuesday is my chemo day and I was not sure I would have the energy to do so afterwards, so we decided to just get it taken care of today.  After running a couple of errands while we were out, it was after noon before we got home.  I worked a little bit on my swaps for this weekend and then made the above Christmas card.  I decided rest would be in order next if I have any hopes of staying awake for the Cubs game tonight and I certainly do want to do that!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: