November 9, 2016

Holly Jolly Greetings

I posted when I got home from Madison that those of us that did not attend a Stampin' Up! event Friday evening spent the time stamping in our hotel lobby. Susie graciously provided us with this project to make that night.



I absolutely love the way it turned out and it will definitely fill my wall space after Christmas is over.




I will say sitting with your leg elevated for a couple of days is really putting a crimp in my plans.  At least two of those days are chemo days so today is the only day I really need to just sit at home.  I can already tell after just three hefty doses of the blood thinner that it is working because it is not nearly as painful as it was yesterday morning so that is definitely a good thing.  I guess one way or the other I am getting the message that I need to slow down and rest more!!   LOL!!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: