November 11, 2016

Happy Veteran's Day

Today , we honor all the men and women who have served our country in uniform. To all of our veterans . . . . .  thank you!!



I know I have posted this card before but it seemed appropriate to post it again!!


Cardstock: Night of Navy, Real Red, Whisper White
Accessories: Swirly Scribbles Thinlits, Big Shot, Confetti Stars Border Punch, 
Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Fine Tip Glue Pen, Glue Dots

Yesterday's chemo injection went off without a hitch and I rested all afternoon in my recliner so I am good to go today.  I am meeting some friends for lunch and then have a date with the book I started yesterday. I think one more day of rest and my leg and I will be good to get out and about for longer periods of time!!  

We came home to a yard minus leaves and a clean house.  What a blessing!! And Tony worked all afternoon on our new patio and it is coming along quite nicely!!


Life is good!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been
given today!! 

 Happy Stamping!!

No comments: