November 4, 2016

Vintage Leaves


I can hardly believe the nice weather we have been having lately.  Although the leaves have not been spectacular around here, there is no reason they can't be on my cards.


Vintage Leaves is one of those stamp sets that I don't think I will ever get tired of.  I know my stamp set certainly shows the love it has received, as it is quite ink stained, but I go back to it time and again.


Stamps: Vintage Leaves, Banner Greetings
Cardstock: Early, Espresso, Soft Vanilla
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: Leaflets Framelits, Petal Burst Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, Versamark, Gold Embossing Powder, 
Heat Tool, Stampin' Sponges, 
Kraft Rope Trim, Classic Label Punch, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today's card definitely reflects how I am feeling today.  I am VERY blessed to be feeling well enough to go to Madison, Wisconsin to the On Stage event Stampin' Up! is holding there.  Susie will be picking me up with a car load of other ladies . . . . Kathy, Lorraine, Betty, and Cindy. . . . and we will be meeting several other demonstrator friends up there . . . . Christy and Kimberly and some other people I don't know yet, but who I am sure will become friends!! I registered for this event before I started my chemo treatments on the chance that I would be feeling well enough to go.  Last week that was not looking too promising but this week has been much better and I am looking forward to the event.  My swaps are done, and my bags are packed, so I am ready to go!!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: