November 3, 2016

Candy Cane Christmas

I love the Candy Cane Lane Suite that is in the holiday catalog.  There are just so many possibilities.  I guess it is no wonder I would like is since I have always loved Christmas baking since I was a young girl. 



I found this layout on a site called Freshly Made Sketches.  



Stamps: Candy Cane Christmas
Cardstock: Real Red, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Candy Cane Lane
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: Layering Circles Framelits, Festive Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Wow!!!  What a baseball game last night!!  Even as tired as I was there was no way I was going to bed before the end of the game.  I can hardly believe the they won!!  Coming from a family of Cubs fans, starting with my mom, it was amazing.  I know how excited my brothers were . . . . and how long they have waited.   However . . . it will be an early to bed night tonight!!  


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: