November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Paisleys & Posies

Thankful . . . Grateful . . . Blessed!!!  This sums up my feelings perfectly this year!!!


I am so glad this stamp set is being held over for at least another six months . . . I don't know that I can ever get enough of this sentiment!!


Stamps: Paisleys & Posies
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Perfect Plum, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Paisleys Framelits Dies, Pretty Paisley Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Halloween Night Enamel Dots

Sorry for the lack of posts this week, but I have just been too tired.  I did a craft show on Sunday which was very successful, but definitely wore me out. Monday I had a PET scan to see if I was responding to the chemotherapy and I am happy to report that for all intents and purposes it is gone.  I still have two more rounds of chemo and will be done for Christmas!!  Definitely answered prayers!!

Hanna came home yesterday and we went to Iowa City to get our nails done and run a few errands.  The rest of the day consisted of rest, rest, rest!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: