November 15, 2016

Furry of Wishes

I absolutely love the color combination in the Warmth and Cheer washi tape this year.  I have decided that I am going to make it easy and buy a pre-decorated Christmas tree and I want it to have this cool scheme!!


Wish me luck in finding one!!  If I can't . . . . I can always just look at this card!!  LOL


Stamps: Flurry Of Wishes
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Whisper White, Soft Suede
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Santa's Sleigh Thinlit Dies, 
Softly Falling Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, Warmth and Cheer Designer Washi Tape, 
Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine

Tired Tuesday has started out to be a pretty good Tuesday.  Maybe since I wasn't so tired going into it or the fact that I just gave my self permission to be tired has made a difference.  At any rate, there is nothing on the schedule today but sitting in my recliner, napping and reading for the whole day!!  Life is good!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: