November 17, 2016

Another Sneak Peak

Check out another sneak peek of new products that will be in the Occasions catalog available on January 4, 2016.


This is another one of the make and takes from the weekend in Madison.


I love the pop up balloon framelits that accompany this stamp set.  They seem much easier to use for me than the other birthday ones for some reason.


Stamps: Balloon Adventures (new)
Cardstock: Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Party Animal Paper Stack (new)
Ink: Crushed Curry, Emerald Envy, Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango
Accessories: Balloon Pop-Up Thinlit Dies (new), Big Shot, 
Party Animal Embellishments (new), 
Emerald Envy 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon (new), 
Crushed Curry Baker's Twine

Can you believe what a gorgeous day this is going to be and to think that it is already the 17th of November.  As soon as I am done posting this I am taking my Nook outside and sitting on my patio to read and enjoy the weather!!




Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: