November 14, 2016

Thankful Thoughts

Hopefully this week I can get back in the swing of making some new cards but in the meantime here is another one that I swapped for in Madison last weekend.



This may be one card that I am making several of because my stash of thank you notes in fast decreasing.  This would be a pretty simple mass produced card.


Stamps: Work of Art, Thankful Thoughts, Flourishing Phrases
Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Flirty Flamingo Whisper White
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride, So Saffron
Accessories: Flourishing Thinlits, Big Shot, Clear Wink of Stella

As soon as I am done posting this we are out the door for a doctor's appointment for John this time.  I think we are going to run a few errands when we are done and grab some lunch.  I am hoping to be able to do a little stamping when we get home and then rest later on this evening!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: