December 26, 2016

Pay Attention!!

I love when I can use my stamping supplies for other things that just making cards or scrapbooking!!  Sine the beginning of my diagnosis back in August my son-in-law has been saying these words to me over and over . . . . "Pay Attention . . . everything is going to be just fine!!"  Whenever I would get the least little bit discouraged I would get an email or verbal reminder to Pay Attention to him.  



Cardstock: Garden Green, Real Red, Whisper White
Accessories: Layering Circles Framelits, 
Large Letter Framelits, Big Shot

So when it came time to wrap his Christmas present I thought this would be an awesome way to do it . . . you see he needs new glasses but has just been putting off getting them.  In each of these bags is one letter of his puzzle he had to put together before he opened his real gift . . . . a gift card to help with those new glasses.  I thought maybe he really would pay attention and go get those new glasses!!!


He had the puzzle put together once with just the letters in the right order, but since patterns are important in stamping I told him it wasn't quite right and to try again.  




We decided it was a dangerous thing when a mother-in-law has been cooped up in a house too long and has too much time to think and scheme!!  

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: