December 9, 2016

Look What's Under My Tree

Look what I found under my Christmas tree!!  My pre-order from the occasions catalog came yesterday afternoon while I was sleeping . . . . something I have done a lot of lately!!



I can hardly wait to start creating with all of these goodies from the Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalog . . . . but it will have to wait for a while.  While I am still feeling good, the latest round of chemo has made me extremely tired so I have been doing a LOT of sleeping and just sitting in my recliner!!


The Lighthouse and the Dancing Lady sets from the catalog are definitely my favorites.  I love the sentiments that come with both of these sets.


My plan is to have my last round of chemo the week before Christmas and then give myself about a month to regain my strength before starting in again with stamp nights and classes  I have definitely missed them and cannot wait to get my life back to normal . . . . whatever that might be.  Until then, my recliner and I are becoming best friends!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: