December 25, 2016

 Paisleys & Posies

I know I have used this sentiment on most every card lately but it truly does define my life right now so I just had to find a way to incorporate it into our family Christmas card.  I am really pleased with he way these turned out!!


Believe it or not, even with every thing else going on I was able to get 100 of these made and sent out all from the comfort of my recliner!!


Stamps: Paisleys & Posies
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Night of Navy, 
Whisper White, Silver Foil, Silver Glimmer Paper
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories: Starlight Thinlit Dies,
 Lucky Stars Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
3/8" Ink Glitter Combo Pack Ribbon,  
Rhinestone Jewels, Glue Dots

I got a wonderful surprise delivered to the house yesterday morning about 10:00.  A Hy-Vee delivery truck pulled up and delivered a Christmas meal, compliments of my friends, Bev and Bruce!!  I can't possible thank them enough!!!!  Like I said earlier . . . . thankful, grateful and blessed!!!!



It is early, early Christmas morning and I am the only one up sitting in the dark looking at the Christmas tree lights and reflecting on life and many past Christmases.  This year has definitely made me reflect on my life and even though I have always known this to be true I have been reflecting on what is truly important in life . . . . family, friends, and the memories we make!!



I have truly been blessed in all of these areas!!!!  

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: