For The Hawkeyes

Here's hoping the Hawkeyes do better today than they did last week!!  I chose a black and yellow card to cheer them on.




Again this card comes from a swap I received at convention.   I get so much inspiration from the cards and swaps I get when I am there. 





Stamps:  Apothecary Art
Cardstock:  Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink:  Midnight Muse, Basic Black, Various Markers
Accessories:  Beautiful Wings Embosslits, Label Collection Framelits, 
Striped Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 1" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 
1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1/16" Handheld Circle Punch, Neutrals Brads

We are out the door to visit Hanna at Parents Weekend at Central College.  It will be a real family affair today, since my other daughter and her husband are going as well. We are meeting my brother and his wife, whose daughter also attends Central College. Should be a great day for a cook-out and family time.

No comments: