Hanna Card




Hanna was home again for the weekend and helped me get cards ready for stamp class tonight.  She definitely has a much more creative eye than I do.



I do love how this flower came together, although I would never have used two such different background papers.








Once again, I would have probably layered this onto Cajun Craze, but she liked the Very Vanilla. I must admit, I like her version better than the one I had.


Cardstock:  Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze, Comfort Cafe DSP
Accessories:  Chevron Embossing Folder, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Blossom Punch, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1/16" Handheld Circle Punch, Antique Brads, Dimensionals


There were no stamp sets or ink used in the making of this card!!!

Well, I am off to load the car for stamp class tonight. I have two packets left, if you would like to join me!! Let me know so I can reserve one of them for you.

No comments: