Shake Your Booty


I am beginning to love this stamp set!!! I love shoes and boots so maybe that is why.









I also love to decorate my envelopes so the receiver of the card gets a little hint of what is inside.
Stamp Set: Bootiful Occasions
Cardstock: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Ink: Versamark, Pumpkin Pie Marker
Accessories: Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Label Collection Framelits, Big Shot, Black Polka Dots Scalloped Ribbon, Neutral Glimmer Brads, Black Embossing powder, Heat Tool

Hopefully my new Big Shot will get here soon. I didn't realize that I use it now on practically every card I make. Hanna brought hers home over the weekend but took it back to school yesterday.

Hope this week is cooler than last week.......although the forecast for today looks pretty steamy.

No comments: