Imagine the Possibilities


I am not sure why, but Elegant Eggplant and one of our shades of green has been one of my favorite color combinations since I started stamping. There is something about the two together that just says "this is it". This is a card we did at a stamp camp a while back. The saying is also one of my favorites....possibly because of teaching...where anything is possible for young minds.


Stamp Sets: Mixed Bunch, Word Play
Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant, Lucky Limeade
Inks; Lucky Limeade, Elegant Eggplant
Accessories: Elegant Lines Floral Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Blossom Punch, Antique Brads



One thing I can say about fourth grade is that I am not nearly as tired when I get home as I was when teaching first grade. Now if the heat will just let up so I feel like doing something when I get home in the evenings, it would be perfect!!!

No comments: