Hanna's New Phone

This has been an expensive week at the Wilson household. Tuesday, I accidently flushed my glasses down the toilet. Wednesday, my Big Shot decided it didn't want to work and since I can't live without it, I had to get a new one. Friday, we had to get Hanna a new phone because Central changed their email server and she could no longer get her school email on her phone. What does this all have to do with the card picture to the left, you might be asking? Well, this picture was taken with her new phone and I do believe that it takes better pictures than my camera!!! Always look for the positive in any situation!!!

Stamp sets: Chock-Full of Cheer
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, Be of Good Cheer DSP
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Petals-a-Plenty Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 3/8" Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon. Basic Rhinestone Jewels

Our Old Threshers plans got changed today because of the weather forecast, so Hanna and I are going to do what we do best....shop.
Have a safe and Happy Labor Day weekend!!



No comments: