Project Weekend Part 2

We did indeed come up with some great projects when we were planning the Stamp Fest. Christmas cards and gift tags, fall cards, and several general all purpose cards are going to be on the menu as well as a delicious lunch and fellowship with other stampers. You won't want to miss it!



This is the second project for this weekend. I thought these ornaments were just gorgeous when I saw them this summer and I can't wait to try one for myself. I will be offering a class on these babies, once I have everything figured out.







Stamp Set: Ornament Keepsakes
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Candlelight Christmas DSP
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Lucky Limeade
Accessories: Holiday Ornaments Framelits Die, Big Shot, Cherry Cobbler Scalloped Tulle Ribbon, Large Pearl

Wouldn't this be beautiful in silver and blue?

No comments: