Hanna's Football Project









Parents Weekend at Central College was a huge success yesterday.  We had a great time with family and friends eating and visiting and wandering around campus. Hanna is the office assistant for the football coach and wanted to make something "not girly" for him and some of the assistant coaches as they prepared for their Homecoming weekend.  This is what she ended up with and I think they all have them hanging in their offices. These banners are really easy to make. Last year I made the same type of banners for Hanna's floor roommates with their names on them as door banners.  I think I made 24 of them and it took me less than an afternoon to make all of them, so as you can see they are pretty easy.




A Big Shot, the Scallop Square Bigz Clear Die, an alphabet die, and a little bit of coordinating ribbon are really all you need. Hanna has used a retired sports set on these banners, but you could really use any stamp set to decorate them.














And the finished project!!


Enjoy the beautiful day!  I think this has to be my favorite season and today will certainly be a beautiful one!!

No comments: