Wisteria Wonder Doily

Each time I go to post a card, I think, this is my favorite stamp set.  Today I realized I say that a lot, so I guess I just have many favorite stamp sets.  The Doily background is another one of those stamps.









The white embossing on this card is much prettier than it looks in the picture!!  Very delicate in real life.











Stamps:  Petite Pairs, Mixed Bunch,  Hello Doily
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Wisteria Wondeer
Ink:  Versamark, Wisteria Wonder
Accessories:  Blossom Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1/16" Handheld Circle Punch, Jewelry Tag Punch, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool,  1/8" silver mini brads,  5/8" Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Stampin Dimensionals

Well...the count is on and my piles are growing as I pack to leave on our cruise next Saturday afternoon. I am so excited and can hardly wait!!!

No comments: