A Very Busy Day Yesterday

Wow!!! I can't believe I forgot to post yesterday.  I could have sworn I did it.  I guess I was just so excited about my day that I forgot it.  Hanna and I spent all day yesterday at a fellow demonstrator's Stamp Day.  Susie Wood is so talented and has a heart of gold. She had so many projects for us to do I am amazed that we got them all done.  Here is one of the things we made..... 

This candle was so simple to make, yet looks so elegant. Of course, Susie had a lot of the work already done for us, so all we had to do was assemble it.



Cardstock:  Chocolate Chip, Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake,  Champagne Glimmer Paper
Accessories:  Autumn Accents Bigz Die, Spider Web Embossing Folder, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Crumb Cake Scalloped Tulle Ribbon



After a quick trip to Wal-Mart to get the last of our supplies for our Halloween costumes we were off to my daughter and son-in-law's Halloween Party.  Here we are thinly disguised as  Rosie the Riviter, a cowboy, and a Super Stamper!!  We had a great time, but were tired at the end of the day.

Rosie the Riviter

Howdy, All

Even stamping uses tools!!!





Today promises to be another busy day as I cut cardstock for stamp class Monday night, have a birthday dinner celebration, and try to work on report cards. 

Don't forget the great sale Stampin' Up! is having tomorrow...15% off on all stamps....get your wish list going.  See you tomorrow night at Stamp Class!!

No comments: