I love this time of year and the many colors you can see in the trees.  This card reminds me of many trips to look at leaves with my parents when I was younger.





Decorating envelopes is something I picked up from one of my stamping customers a few years back.  How fun to get a letter in the mail with such a colorful envelope!





Stamps:Wonderfall, Petite Pairs
Ink:  Cajun Craze, Lucky Limeade, More Mustard, Island Indigo, Early Espresso
Cardstock:  Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla, Orchard Harvest DSP
Accessories:  Autumn Accents Bigz Die, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Scallop Border Punch, Brushed Bronze Designer Buttons, Stampin' Sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals, Linen Thread

I can't believe how fast this week has flown by. Everything is ready for Stamp Fest tomorrow and it is only Friday!!  

No comments: