Wish Big!!!

My house is semi cleaned, the laundry is done, the school plans have been left, and my bags are packed....now all I have to do is wait for the clock to move, and we are off.  A week of fun filled family activities in the Bahamas.....what more could a girl ask for!!!!!

Today's card is the one I am giving to all three of the kids when we board the cruise ship...with their birthday money early.....so they can enjoy it while we are there.










Stamp Set:  Wish Big  
Cardstock:  Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Ink:  Early Espresso and Cherry Cobbler Markers
Accessories:  Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Circles #2 Originals Die, Big Shot, 1 /3/4" Circle Punch, Antique Brads, 


The Wish Big stamp is one of the stamps you can buy singly for a limited time...$4.95.

Hopefully I have every thing set right so there will still be a card posted everyday while I am gone.  I am sure I will have lots of pictures and scrapbook pages to show when I get back.

No comments: