Elegant Snowflakes

Our card today is another one we made at Stamp Fest last Saturday. 

I love the combination of Brushed Silver and Elegant Eggplant...and when you add the new Illuminate Ink...it is awesome.   There is something about is that is so elegant...no pun intended with the name of card stock, but it certainly does fit this card.
I think everybody that made this card agreed that it was simpler to
make than it looks!!



Stamps:  Snowflake Soiree, Greetings of the Season
Cardstock:  Elegant Eggplant, Brushed Silver, Whisper White
Ink:  Illumniate Glimmer Watermark Pad, Elegant Eggplant
Accessories:  Snow Flurry Bigz Die, Big Shot, Scalloped Border Punch, Large Basic Pearls

Today will be a day of rest for me today...there is something about meeting up with the floor that my tired old bones did not like yesterday.  My ice bags will keep me company today as I surf the web for awesome stamping ideas!!

No comments: