A Nice Cup of Tea

My mom and a friend of hers loved tea, and often shared a cup of tea.  Whenever I see cards that talk about friendship and tea I always think of them.




There is a lot of cutting involved with this card. The banner and the teacup are cut out and adhered to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.







Stamp Sets:  From My Heart, Tea Shoppe
Cardstock: Whisper White,  Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals,
Patio Party DSP
Ink:  Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Primrose Petals, Versamark
Accessories:  Label Collection Framelits, Big Shot, Dazzling Details, 
Stampin' Dimensional, Whisper White Organza Ribbon

I am really excited about our excursion today from the cruise boat.  We are going snorkeling!!  I have been looking forward to this experience since we first started talking about a cruise.  Hope it lives up to my expectations!

No comments: