Gratitude

The car is once again packed and I am almost ready to head out the door.  The agenda today consists of a quick trip to Des Moines to the ITEC conference (technology) and then to stamp camp tonight.  Hard to believe its back to work already!!



Today's card is one we will be doing tonight at stamp camp and one I found while I was blog surfing.  Sorry, I can't remember where I saw it.  I love the vibrant colors in this card.











Stamps:  Day of Gratitude
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Elegant Eggplant, Cajun Craze, Old Olive, More Mustard, Early Espresso, Orchard Harvest DSP
Ink:  Elegant Eggplant, Cajun Craze, Old Olive, More Mustard, Early Espresso
Accessories:  Decorative Label Punch, 3/16" Corner Rounder, Antique Brads, Designer Round Ribbon Slides, Crumb Cake Taffeta Ribbon

Off to Des Moines!!   See you tonight at stamp class!

No comments: