News, News, and Finally a Card

Spook-tacular One Day Sale

You won't want to miss this....I already have my wish list started!!!

Here are the details:
 
Starting at 12:00AM (MT) and ending at 11:50PM (MT) on Monday, October 29th, 2012, almost every stamp we sell will be 15% off.

 
This means all stamps in the current catalogs including:

 
◦Background stamps 
◦Personalized name stamps 
◦Cookie press stamps 
◦Single-image stamps - new ones have been added, see them below

This DOES NOT include:

 
◦Hostess sets 
◦Bundled stamp sets 
◦Digital stamp brush sets


 
There is no minimum purchase, and no limit to the number of stamps you can order. 


***You can email me your list of stamps and I will order them on Monday or place your orders in my Online Store on Monday to receive the discount.  Please don't miss out on this early Christmas Present! 

No comments: