Are You Ready For Some Christmas Cards???

My mind is turning to Christmas even though the weather is still HOT!!!  This is one of the cards that we will be making at my Peek Into Santa's Workshop class on the 21st of the month.  There is still time to let me know you are coming.  I will be ordering supplies later in the week.


Stamps:  Lovely As A Tree
Cardstock:  Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Always Artichoke
Accessories:  Delicate Designs Embossing Folders,  Large Scallop Edgelits, Big Shot,
Linen Thread. Basisc Pearl Jewels

We had a great time on our trip to Minneapolis.  I think I shopped till I was about ready to drop.  We were staying in a hotel that was connected to the Mall so it was very handy to walk back to the room to rest for a little bit or to drop off purchases and then go out again.  The only glitch was on the way home when I missed the turnoff for my highway and ended up going all the way to Des Moines and then home.  I thought I had taken us WAY out of the way but come to find out when I Mapquested it this morning that it was only 40 miles further.  I guess if that is the worst thing that happened on the trip, we were pretty fortunate.

Today I will be cutting cardstock for tonight and getting everything organized.  Hope to see you at Godfather's tonight for birthday cards.

No comments: