Passing of Time

We had a great time at the wedding of my niece this weekend.  It started raining about an hour before the outdoor wedding was to start and believe it or not it stopped raining just as she was getting ready to walk down the aisle.  It was a beautiful wedding and the sun came out for a couple of minutes as the minister pronounced them husband and wife....pretty cool!!!

All weekend long, my brothers were giving me a hard time about being retired and doing what I want, when I want...even if it is stamping.  As I was going through my already made stacks of cards when we got home Sunday evening, I found this one.   I think they need to learn this!!!!! 





Today I will be working on filling some orders I have gotten for cards and also starting to work on some name banners for Hanna.....23 of them to be precise!!!

Luetta is coming over after school and we are going to start to plan our Saturday Stamp Fest...October 19th if you care to join us!!!



No comments: