Birthday Wishes

Last August when I got together with other demonstrators, we made a card similar to this one.  When I was surfing, I found this card that is the same technique.  We made this card last Monday night at Godfather's.

Stamps: Papillion Potpourri, Wetlamds
Cardstock:  Baked Brown Sugar, Strawberry Slush, Crisp cantaloupe,
Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding
Ink:  Chocolate Chip, Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantaloupe,
Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding
Accessories:  Houndstoothe Embossing Folder, Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder,
Argyle Embossing Folder, Fancy Fan Embossing Folder,  Big ShotBitty Butterfly Punch

Yesterday I had good intentions of making my niece's wedding gift, but I ended up going to Iowa City to run errands and then stopping at school around lunch time to visit the kids.  It was great to see them all.

BUT...that means that I have to get the gift done today...so I will be glued to my stamping table until they are done!!!

Have a great day!

No comments: