Thankful

I wasn't too sure I would like the Expressions Thinlit Dies when I first got them, so I went blog surfing to see how they were being used.  This is one of the cards I found...sorry.....can't remember where.....and one of the cards everybody made last Monday night.  


Stamps:  Truly Grateful
Cardstock:  Soft Suede, Whisper White, Seasons of Style DSP
Ink:  Soft Suede
Accessories:  Pretty Print Embossing Folder, Expressions Thinlit Dies, Big Shot, 1 3/8" Circle Punch,
1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Burlap Ribbon

I must say, once I figured out the easiest way to get the words out of the die (thanks, Judy), I think I will really like them.  Look for more ideas to come using the other words...Merry and Love.

Today I will spend working on a wedding gift for my niece that is getting married this weekend.  I wouldn't be me if I didn't leave something till the last minute!!!

Have a great day!

No comments: