Hello, You

Sorry for no posts the last couple of days.  We were up and out of the house EARLY to go to Old Thresher's and to flea markets.  

Today we have a beautiful fall card that I received as a swap at convention.


Stamps:  Daydream Medallions (the center of the medallions), Gently Falling,  Regarding Dahlias
Cardstock:  Early Espresso, Naturals Ivory, Crushed Curry
Ink:  Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Soft Suede, Crushed Curry
Accessories:  Scalloped Edge Border Punch


This is my great flea market find.......a beautiful wooden case that was taken out of a first grade classroom in an elementary school  It has slots for 24 colors of cardstock and is a great height for working on.  While I was debating whether or not to buy it, one of my stamping friends came along...so Hanna said.... "Mom, here is your sign!!  Buy it!!"  Thanks to my daughter and son-in-law for bringing it home and helping me get it in my stamping room.


Today will be a day of rearranging the rest of the room and also getting some stamping done for some orders that came in over the weekend.  

Have a great day!!

No comments: