Flower Shop Happy Birthday

The Flower Shop set and the coordinating pansy punch did not even catch my eye until I went to convention.  We saw so many cool cards and I got so many neat swaps when we were there that it went on my first order as soon as I got home.  This bright and cheery birthday card is one we will be making Monday night at Godfather's.


Stamps:  Sassy Salutations,  Flower Shop
Cardstock:  Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Ink:  Bermuda Bay
Accessories:  Pansy Punch, Large Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

I know I have said this before and you will probably get tired of hearing me say it, but I am SO happy staying at home and spending time in my craft room.  I also love the freedom to go where I want whenever I want.  I truly LOVED teaching and my students but I am also loving my new life after teaching!!!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Judy said...

Kudos Lynda, and agree with you 100%. Enjoy, enjoy.