Happy Birthday Wishes

We had a great time stamping last night at Godfather's Pizza.  There were several of us there and I got to meet some new stampers.  I think everyone had a good time. This is one of the birthday cards that we made last night.  It uses one of my favorite color combinations!!


Stamps:  Summer Silhouettes, Petite Pairs
Cardstock:  Elegant Eggplant,  Pear Pizzazz, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Pear Pizzazz, Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder
Accessories:  Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 1 3/8" Circle Punch,
1 3/8" Circle Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is going to be a low key day.  After the weekend and then working yesterday to get ready for last night, I think I am going to take it easy today.  A book sounds like an excellent idea.  Hopefully this is the last extremely hot day we will have.  But it seems like I said that a couple of weeks ago as well.

Have a great day!! 

No comments: