Truly Thankful

This truly thankful card is one everybody made the other night at stamp night and one which I found when browsing the Internet. It goes together very easy, once you have the thinlit cut out....and even that goes pretty easy if you use wax paper or parchment paper. 


Stamps:  Truly Grateful
Cardstock:   Soft Suede, Whisper White, Season Of Style DSP, Brushed Gold CS
Ink:  Soft Suede
Accessories:  Pretty Print Embossing Folder, Expressions Thinlit Dies, Big Shot,
Scalloped Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Burlap Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

Luetta came over last night and we have all of our projects picked out for stamp fest.  I think we came up with a pretty good variety of cards and projects.

Today looks to be a beautiful day outside...I am truly thankful I can enjoy the beautiful weather any time I want.

Have a great day!!




No comments: