You Can Do Anything You Try To Do

Yesterday I completed an order of 60 all occasion cards for a customer.  This is one of the cards they received. I absolutely love this sentiment.  My dad always said you could do anything you set your mind to!!


Stamps:  Gorgeous Grunge, Feel Goods
Cardstock:  Gumball Green, Whisper White
Ink:  Gumball Green, Basic Gray, Black Stazon
Accessories:  Basic Rhinestone Jewels

John and I are off on a small vacation to Arkansas.  I am hoping to have Internet access to continue to post daily, but am not really sure.

Check out Stampin' Up!'s flash sale...good only today....Thursday, October 3rd.  I love Washi Tape!!!!



You can order through my demonstrator website:

lyndawilson.stampinup.net

since I will be on the road all day.
Have a great day!!

No comments: