I Love Using My Stamps

I love when I can use my stamps, paper, and ink for other purposes than cardmaking and scrapbooking!

I was in charge of making the program booklets for a local ladies group that I participate in.  We usually have a theme for our year's program, but this year our programs are all over the place.......so I decided that the covers should reflect that and be all over the place.  Gorgeous Grunge fit the bill perfectly so I reworked one of the card designs from last Monday and made the program covers.  I think they turned out pretty cool.

We also stamped a couple of cards last night and I will show you pictures of those later.

Stamps: Gorgeous Grunge
Cardstock:  Night of Navy, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Ink:  Night of Navy, Gumball Green, Crushed Curry

Today I will be finishing up cutting cardstock for Stamp Fest tomorrow.  I love being able to have my days to do this and not having to fit it all in after school!!!!!

Have a great day!

No comments: