Personalized Muslin Gift Bags

Some things you just have to try to see if you will like them!!!  I have had the banner kits and some muslin bags from the Holiday mini catalog since coming home from convention in July.  Had I even opened the packaging…
NO!!!!!  Yesterday, while stamping at Susie's stamp event, I made this muslin bag.  Now I know I am going to be ordering more of them and using them as both tree decorations and also for holding small presents like gift cards, etc.  I am thinking a different color for each one of the kids and I might even make some for John and I.  (I'll have to write down somewhere who has what color for my three J's……Julie, Jason, and John.)  I think it turned out really cute.



Supplies:  Build A Banner Simply Created Kit, Cherry Cobbler Ink, Sponge Daubers,
1" Cherry Cobbler Stitched edge Grosgrain Ribbon

I need to get to work and figure out what cards we are making tomorrow night at Godfather's so I can get everything cut and ready to go.  I would love to have you join us!!

No comments: