Pella Names Are LONG!!!!

Here they are....all 23 of the name banners I made for the teachers that Hanna has worked with in her first student teaching placement.  Have I mentioned that Dutch names are LONG!!!!!




My key rack made a great storage place until I got them all done.



Actually, once I got my system down, it really didn't take as long as I thought it would.  I delivered them yesterday afternoon to Pella and I think she is giving them out today.  I was going to put some other kind of decoration on them, but she wanted them with just their names...so that is what she got.


Now it is on to the next project!!

Today I am going to cut cardstock for Stamp Fest on Saturday.  Luetta is coming over after school so we can stuff envelopes and get all of the last minute details worked out.

Have a great day!!!

No comments: