Fall Friend To Friend

It has been awhile since I have posted......Arkansas internet was not the best.........and it was hard to have a consistent signal.  Today I am sitting in a hotel room in Des Moines while Hanna takes her Praxis test in order to get her teaching license.  In between these times stamp club met on Thursday night.  We try to make a card using different techniques.  Thursday's technique was triple time stamping.  Fall leaves lend themselves very well to this technique.  Here is the card we made.

Stamps:  Gently Falling, En Francais, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock:  Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede, Old Olive,  Crumb Cake
Accessories:  Crumb Cake Seam Binding, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch


I had to share the motel we stayed at in Mountain Home...I thought it was very appropriate since it has the same name as some retired card stock!!!



I think I will do a little shopping in Des Moines as I wait for Hanna to finish her tests. 

Have a great day!!

No comments: