Truly Grateful For this Beautiful Day

Wow!!  Now that the frost has gone and it has warmed up a bit, it is a beautiful day.  How nice is was this morning, not to have to defrost the car at 7:00…but be able to wait until it defrosted on its own around 9:00!!!

I am sure I will be more than truly grateful as the mornings get chillier and chillier!!

I love this fall colored card that we made at Godfather's.


Stamps:  Truly Grateful
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Baked Brown Sugar
Ink:  Cajun Craza, Crushed Curry, Baked Brown Sugar, Chocolate Chip
Accessories:  Early Espresso Baker's Twine, Stampin' Dimensionals

I am enjoying my slow week this week.  I even picked up some supplies when we were in Elkader to pick up an old hobby…cross stitching.  I may start my first project this afternoon!!

Have a great day!

No comments: