Pretty Print Thank You

You will want to be sure and check out the Thank You Thursday deals today...they are awesome.  We used one of the framelits that is on sale on this card at Godfather's stamping night.  You can never have too many thank you cards!!


Stamps:  Oh Hello, Four You
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla,  Pumpkin Pie
Ink:  Baked Brown Sugar, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Oval Collection Framelits, Hearts a Flutter Framelits, Prety Print Embossing Folder,
Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Pumpkin Pie Chevron Ribbon, Linen Thread,
Very Vintage Designer Buttons,  Stampin' Dimensionals

When I was sitting here writing my post yesterday I kept looking out the window at the sun on the leaves.....thinking it would be a great day for a drive. So John and I did just that....we took an impromptu trip to a pumpkin patch, up north to look at the leaves, and ended up in antique stores in Elkader, where I taught for a year.  It was a great day!!

Today will consist of some stamping and general cleaning in my stamp room!!

Have a great day!

No comments: