Peace on Earth

Wow.....I am definitely not ready for the cooler (colder) weather we are having, but it has put me in more of a mood to make Christmas cards.  This is one of the cards everybody made at Godfather's last week.  I love this big Christmas star and the best news is that it is on sale until next Monday, October 28th at 25% off......a bargain since it is only $9.95 to begin with.


Stamps:  Calm Christmas, Christmas Star
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Night of Navy
Ink:  Silver Encore Pad
Accessories:  Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Extra large Oval Punch,
Silver 1/8" Ribbon, Silver Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

As I sit here looking at the sun shining on the trees outside my window, I am thinking it would be a good idea to see if John would like to go for a ride and look at leaves today.  There are a lot of other things I should be doing, but there is always tomorrow for that!!

Have a great day!!!

No comments: