Anchor Cards for Hanna

My latest project while I was in Missouri was 100 postcard style cards for Hanna to use in her job as a camp counselor.  These are one layer cards that she gives to her campers with a personal message at the end of the week.  They are super simple to make....I did all 100 of them in one evening while watching TV with my sister-in-law.





Stamps:  Open Sea, By The Tide
Cardstock:  Pistachio Pudding, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Strawberry Slush
Accessories:  My Digital Studio for the verse



The next couple of weeks I will be busy getting ready for convention.  Hanna is home this weekend and we are planning our swaps and making sure we have enough supplies to make as many as we want.  We are both getting really anxious to spend time with fellow demonstrators and see what Stampin' Up! has in store for this convention.

Have a great day!

No comments: