Mosaic Birthday

One of my favorite products (who am I kidding...there are a lot of new products that are my favorites) in the new catalog is the Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder and the coordinating punch.  I also like the fact that the embossing folder looks good whether you have the tiles sticking out or they are recessed.


Stamps:  Mosaic Madness
Cardstock:  Pool Party, Island Indigo, So Saffron, Whisper White
Ink:  Pool Party, Island Indigo
Accessories:  Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Mosaic Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

This is going to be wedding week.  I have a friend coming over Tuesday night and we are going to make invitations for a wedding shower.  Then my niece, who is getting married in the fall, called yesterday and wanted to know if I could help her make her wedding invitations.  I guess I best be getting my stamp room cleaned quickly so I can get everything done in there that I want to.  I did work about an hour and a half yesterday and it is amazing how much better it looks already.  My new cardstock colors are all organized and labeled on their shelves and so are the inks!!  Now just on to the stamp sets!!

Have a great day!

No comments: