She Believed She Could

Today's card is another that everybody made at stamp class Monday night.  Since I still have school on the brain and probably always will to some extent, I thought this would be a great design idea and then use school colors to encourage either a sports team and player, or congratulate someone for an academic success. 

It is hard to see in the photo but the white background piece of cardstock has been run though the Big Shot using the Mosaic Embossing Folder.

Stamps:  Feel Goods
Cardstock:  Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Quatrefancy DSP
Ink:  Black Stazon
Accessories:  Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder, Big Shot,
Mosaic Punch, Butty Butterfly Punch, Basic Rhinestone Jewels

What have I been doing with my spare time you might ask? Making paper bag scrapbook albums for a Girl Scout Camp on Monday.  I have cut 100 kits for the girls to make their own album and then I have made 30 completed scrapbooks for the adults that work at the camp.  I still need to take pictures so stay tuned tomorrow!!

Have a great day!

No comments: