Simply Sketched Sympathy

Wow.....yesterday there was no time for stamping.....John and I changed the closets around and finally put away the winter clothes and got out the summer clothes.  Seven tubs up out of the basement and seven tubs back in the basement...nobody needs this many clothes!!!!!

I did have time to make a quick sympathy card yesterday with my new favorite hostess set-----Simply Sketched.



Stamps:  Simply Sketched
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Cantaloupe Crisp
Ink:  Basic Black, Cantaloupe Crisp, Soft Sky, Gumball Green
Accessories:  Label Collection Framelits, Ovals Collection Framelits, Big Shot,
Versamark, Black Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Blender Pens, Stampin Dimensionals

Last night a friend came over and we designed and made 30 wedding shower invitations.  They were baseball themed and came out really cute.  I think she was pleased with them.

Today my order of stuff comes from the new catalog. When Hanna was home, she went through the catalog and told me what she thought we needed.  I combined her wants with what I wanted and..... Voila!!!!!  New stuff to play with!!!

Have a great day!

No comments: