And I'm Back!!!

Well.....After a week's vacation while I pulled myself together after the last week and last day of school, I think I am back into somewhat of a routine.  There is no excuse for me to not be posting a card a day since I am as free as a bird!!!

Today's card uses one of the hostess sets in the new catalog.  It is one of the best hostess sets I have seen in a long time!!


Stamps:  Simply Sketched
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Ink:  Bermuda Bay, Pear Pizzazz, Versamark, Basic Black
Accessories:  Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Belnder Pens, 1 3/4" Circle Punch,   Large Oval Punch

You will want to join me Monday night for stamp camp as we make this card and five others using ALL NEW PRODUCT! There are some amazing things in this new catalog.  You won't want to miss out!  See you Monday!

No comments: