Washi Tape Thank You

Well...yesterday didn't go quite as planned....a deluge, girl scouts and paper crafting are not a good mix, so I left the paper bag albums with the camp, and came home. The girls will complete them sometime this week.

This is one of the cards that everyone made last night at stamp class.  The layout is identical to one my friend Susie made for Father's Day...I just switched out the colors and sentiment.
Stamps:  Washi Tape Thank You
Cardstock:  Melon Mambo, Blushing Bride, Whisper White
Ink:  Melon Mambo
Accessories:  Gingham Garden Washi Tape, Extra Large Oval Punch

As soon as I am done posting this, we will be loading up the car and heading to southern Missouri for a couple of days.  John and his brother are planning to fish, and I plan to read and stamp while my sister-in-law is at work.  A very relaxing couple of days.  I have tried to arrange it so there is a post for the days we are gone. Let's hope I did it right!!

Have a great day!

No comments: