Everything Will Be Okay

The sentiment on this card has to be my favorite out of all the new sentiments in the new catalog!!!   It is appropriate for a wide variety of situations and people.

Sorry for the fuzzy quality of this picture.

Stamps:  Best of Butterflies, Really Good Greetings
Cardstock:  Baked Brown Sugar, Very Vanilla, Soho Subway DSP
Ink:  Cantaloupe Crisp, Baked Brown Sugar
Accessories:  Very Vintage Buttons, Crumb Cake Taffeta Seam Binding,  Scallop Trim Border Punch
Yesterday was actually a very productive day.  I delivered two dozen cards that were ordered, cut cardstock all afternoon and actually got all of it cut for the 125 Girl Scout scrapbooks.  I am planning on working all day today and die cutting all of the leaves....I only need 1000 of them.  I will have to let you know how it goes!!

Have a great day!

No comments: